Liberty Bay Recovery Center is located in Downtown Portland, Maine sitting on the edge of beautiful Back Cove. Our facility is just minutes from the Portland International Jetport making it very convenient for those joining us from out of state. Our facility has plenty of free parking for visitors and is a standalone building which allows for privacy.
Our facility is an impressive 2-Story, 24,000 square foot building that is home to all levels of care. Whether you are here for just medical detox or want to continue your recovery into our extended care programs, Liberty Bay is your first choice for Substance Use Disorder Treatment in New England.
- 21 Individual Rooms for our Detox and Residential
- Garden, Private Outdoor Smoking Area
- Spacious Group Therapy Rooms
- 32 Person Dining Hall and Gourmet Kitchen
- Gender Separate Bathroom areas with beautiful gray tones and walk in showers
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning (Point-of-Use Water Heating)
- Quiet, Serene Open Floor Plan
- Discrete Medication Area with Centrally Located Nursing Station
- ADA Approved
- 24 Hour Supervision and Surveillance
- Large Gender Separate Day Rooms
DETOX ADMISSIONS 7-DAY A WEEK
CALL NOW 844-894.2673