What to Pack
Liberty Bay Recovery in Portland, Maine is a very casual environment. The following lists the items that you will need to bring with you that will help in your packing for your stay here. There is no need to worry if you forget anything. It can always be sent, or our staff can go out and get it for you.
Individuals who gain admission into Liberty Bay Recovery should bring approximately two weeks’ worth of clothes and personal toiletries.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo*, conditioner*, hair products*
- Comb/hair brush
- Hair dryer and/or curling iron
- Feminine hygiene products
- Disposable razors
- Shaving cream
- Necessary grooming and hygiene products*
*Do NOT bring items containing alcohol in the first 3 ingredients. Read the label to be sure. Avoid alcohol-based products.
Items Provided by Liberty Bay Recovery
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Laundry Products
Do Not Bring These Items
- Aerosol sprays, including deodorant and hairspray
- Perfume, cologne, or aftershave products containing alcohol
- Bleach, ammonia, or other cleaning supplies
- Cell phones
- Gaming consoles
If an individual is traveling to us, they may bring their cell phone and it will be safely stored upon arrival. MP3 players are allowed as long as they do not connect to the wireless internet.